Nature's Magic Potion
Posted on January 24 2020
Rose water benefits are aplenty as it is undoubtedly nature's magic potion when it comes to skincare. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rose water is an essential addition to your skincare toolbox.
The usage of rosewater dates back to early Egypt, when Cleopatra used the natural product in her skincare regime. And how can we not follow the footsteps of the world's most legendary beauty queen? Here are 7 amazing skincare benefits of rose water.
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
So what are you waiting for, try it today!